- This event has passed.
Mill Creek Watershed Stakeholder Meeting – 12 Sept 2017
September 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Don’t forget to SAVE THE DATE!
Join us as we work together to improve water quality in the Mill Creek Watershed
***Special Guest Speaker – Josh Helcel, Extension Associate specializing in Feral Hogs***
Agenda for this meeting includes:
- Summary of past events/activities and upcoming programs
- Discussion about the impacts of Hurricane Harvey
- Stakeholder Involvement in local events
- Introduction to an online discussion forum
- Mill Creek Logo and/or slogan?
- Presentation by guest speak focusing on Feral Hogs, Bacteria, and our Watershed
Press Release to share and distribute, click HERE
Agenda for the meeting, click HERE
Want to stay up-to-date with the on-goings of the Mill Creek Watershed, please join our list-serve by clicking HERE. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you know of an organization who might wish to get involved, please feel free to email the Watershed Coordinator, Jennifer Cary, at firstname.lastname@example.org OR give her a call at 979-862-8070.